Five Tips for An Efficient Air Conditioner
Summer time is just around the corner, and we all want our air conditioners running as efficiently as possible to get the most cooling with less electrical costs. Follow these five tips to max your chill and reduce your bill!
- Change your air filter one a month
- Have your AC serviced every spring and your heater serviced every fall
- Clean debris off of the condenser (the big unit outside!) and keep it clean
- Keep window units slightly pitched to the outside of your window or building to prevent rain and/or condensation from leaking into your home
- Don’t keep plants near the outside condenser unit
There you have it – we hope these tips help you beat the heat this summer!