It’s always important to try and assess an Air Conditioning or Plumbing situation in a timely and affordable fashion. Sometimes our experienced and licensed plumbing technicians may suggest utilizing our cameras and detection systems to get a quicker and clearer picture of the situation at hand. By utilizing our sewer line cameras and locators, we are able to;
Benefits of Running a Sewer Line Camera
- See and capture a live image of your sewer or standard plumbing line to be able to show you and go over repair alternatives.
- Measure the distance from the camera head so we have a strong indication of the distance to the problems origin.
- Locate the direction of the line. Often a line will not be directed as you may think. By using our locators, you can save on money, time and aggravation. The last thing you want is to for someone to start digging blindly and making a big mess in your yard with no results.
- Give you a plan and a solid estimate. Our technicians will take the information at hand and be able to paint a much clear picture for you on things like;
- Does the entire line or a section of the line need to be replaced
- Can the line be patched in one spot repair
- How deep do we have to dig
- How many feet do we have to dig
- What is the cost and time involved
Common happenings that may cause you to consider having us camera the line may be;
- Reoccurring line stoppages that you have had serviced before. Has this happened before and is the time between problems shortening?
- An older home that hasn’t had service before. You may have old cast iron pipes that have eroded into the ground, created bellies, or been protruded by an outside object like a tree root or a fence post added at a later date.
- You’re purchasing or selling a home and you want to attend to any potential deal-breakers ahead of time.
- You have poured Drano and like materials down your line over and over with less and less effectiveness.
- These are just a few examples.
If any of this sounds familiar or if you just want to get ahead of any plumbing problems, just give us a call today. As you can see, we are licensed, insured, highly rated and in business for over 25 years!
Call 713-880-5200 now for fast service.